To provide a safe and fun environment, all dogs must:
- Undergo a temperament evaluation by our trained staff. This can be done while you fill out the registration forms, if you haven’t done so already. Please call 815/450-9950 to schedule an appointment.
- Provide a record from their veterinarian showing that they are up to date on all required vaccinations, including rabies, bordatella (kennel cough), and distemper and showing a negative for fecal test.
- Be spayed or neutered, if over 6 months old. Unaltered show dogs may be allowed at our discretion.
- Be on a flea preventative and heartworm medication.
- Arrive on a leash and collar with appropriate tags. The collar must fit properly so that the dog can not slip out of it and the leash must be of the correct size and strength. Collars will be removed during daycare to ensure safe play.
- Arrive at and leave the daycare under the control of their owner.
- Be at least 8 weeks old and have had 2 series of their puppy vaccinations and first rabies shot.
- Be in good health A sick or injured dog may not attend daycare.
- Complete all registration forms:
General Information and Policies rev.
Health Temperament Certification
PDF Group Download